2013年11月25日星期一

hey

hey guys :

here is my first 'fav product of the month 'video of 2011 ,,, my bad ,, i somehow skipped out 2 whole month . I've been ill for over 6week ,,, only starting to get better so hope you guys don't mind,,,

all of the products i talk about are purchased on my own as always .

I bought my liese bubble hair color hair form my local manning /watsons store

i joined granny bubz to lai chi wo- our ancestor village to visit the place where my great grandparents, grandparents and my father grew up. my granny hasn't returned to the village in over 10 years,
since my grandfather died ,she didn't want to go back alone .

i felt honored to be able to accompany my granny ,,,, visit our ancestor house and help her honor the shrines and do whatever is needed. there is no way she would've done everything on her own .\yes i can speak hakka fluently . i'm thankful for it because i can communicate with my grandparents with it ,, i can also speak cantonese.\

i love my granny ,, my sibling and i were all brought up in the hands of our grandparents. if you are lucky enough to still have your grandparents with you .spend as much time with them ,,,,

create beautiful memories !!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论